Organic farming and renovating a university campus in Cebu City, Philippines
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by CADIP
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Cebu Technological University is an educational institution located in Cebu City, Philippines. It is considered a center of excellence for technology education as it is ISO 9001:2008 certified by the Anglo–Japanese–American registrars. CTU opened satellite universities in a bid to bring college closer to residents in the nearby community. One of its satellite university is in the mountainous area of Cebu City, Brgy. Bonbon. This project aims to give opportunity to the students to have international interaction with the volunteers and to share as well the practice of the university in Agriculture. Since the university just recently opened, poor facility in the campus is expected and the international volunteers might help in beautifying and renovation of campus.
The international volunteers will participate in the following activities:
- Participate in organic farming and other agriculture related activities.
- Assist in the beautification and renovation of the campus.
- Exchange of culture through music, sports/games, food, language, etc.
- September 19 - September 30, 2018
- October 3 - October 14, 2018
More information and enrollment: http://cadip.org/volunteer-in-philippines
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Apply online through Cadip's website: http://cadip.org
or give us a call:
USA: 646-657-2900; 310-882-7400; 617-841-0400
Canada: 604-628-7400; 416-943-4900; 514-316-8500