Boys and Girls Clubs Big Brothers Big Sisters Internship
Administrative Support and File Maintenance
Boys and Girls Clubs Big Brothers Big Sisters Society of Edmonton & Area is a community-supported, mentor based organization committed to facilitating the healthy development of children, youth and their families by providing safe places, positive relationships, services and opportunities to develop personal strengths and interpersonal skills that enhance their long term success in life. This Administrative volunteer is responsible for supporting the work of Service Delivery department with day-to-day operation of the Data Entry, File creation & File room Management.
- Proficiency in the use of computers programs for; word processing, databases and spreadsheets.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills and relates well to others
- • Demonstrated excellent customer service skills and relates well to others. *
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Time Commitment:
- The position is a minimum of 1 hour per week and is flexible to daytime or evening work hours. This position is located out of the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton Riverdale Office at 10135-89 Street.
- Deliverables: Administrative volunteer will assist Service Delivery Department in the following areas:
- Data Entry of Volunteer and Client Survey’s into Survey Monkey database.
- Maintain Volunteer and Client files and file room by sorting and filing loose papers into corresponding files.
- Assisting with the annual file purge by pulling files and documenting on spreadsheet prior to being sen offsite.
- Assist with the making of files
- Create Police and Intervention Record check packages.
- Benefits and Recognition:
- Administrative volunteer will gain knowledge of File Management and Data Entry while meeting new people and learning more about Boys & Girls Clubs Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton & Area and the volunteer sector.