Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
AsylumConnect is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join its leadership team. Working closely with AsylumConnect’s engineering and UX/UI teams, the Product Manager will help to coordinate the vision and execution of the first ever online resource catalog for LGBTQ asylum seekers.
- Report to the Executive Director, and work closely together to define product roadmap.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of updates to the AsylumConnect catalog as well as innovative new products.
- Present and communicate user problems to AsylumConnect’s engineering and design teams. Collaborate with these teams to develop solutions.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Work with our data team to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of new and existing products.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Product management or product design experience.
- Experience working closely with software engineers
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience in technical architecture of web applications.
- Experience designing user interfaces.
- Ability to build examples through wireframes and mockups
- Experience with online communication tools (e.g. G Suite, Slack, Zoom, Asana Project Management).
- Experience leading in a remote environment preferred.
- Real passion for LGBTQ and immigrant rights.
- Willingness to make a minimum 2-year commitment to this role.
How To Apply
- Why AsylumConnect? What specifically about our cause resonates with you? (Maximum of 300 words)
- Why are YOU the right person for this position? (Maximum of 400 words)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers to the above application questions along with your resume/cv. *If you have a sample letter of inquiry or grant proposal, please also include it in your application.