A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
PO Box 7733
**Prior experience is preferred**
Scholar Career Coaching is currently seeking for a qualified individual to serve as Director of Events Planning.
The Director is responsible for:
- Coordinating and planning two of Scholar Career Coaching signature events (Annual Scholarship Awards Luncheon & Networking Event).
- Coordinating Allianz championship and Office Depot Foundation volunteering day.
- Coordinating Lord & Taylor and Macy’s Shop Smart fundraiser.
- Assisting with recruiting and volunteers for event committee.
- Secure donation items for silent auctions.
- Secure sponsponrships for annual luncheon and scholarships.
- Run raffle and silent auctions at each signature events.
- Work with Board Members to assure successful events.
- Procure signed contracts for each event at least two-three months in advance.
Commitment Length: 1 Year
Time Commitment: 2-5 hours weekly remotely
How To Apply
To learn about Scholar Career Coaching visit www.scholarcc.com. For consideration, email your resume to email@example.com.