National Indian Education Association Convention Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by National Indian Education Association
Join us in welcoming hundreds of attendees at
The National Indian Education Association’s 49th Annual Convention and Trade Show
October 10th-13th in Hartford, Connecticut
This convention attracts educators and advocates from all over the country to learn and share best practices to creating culturally based, safe and secure learning environments so Native students can thrive in the classroom and beyond.
We NEED the help of volunteers like you to make it happen! Here are just a few of the jobs we are needing help with:
Pre-Registration & On-site registration (Wed. Oct 10th – Sat. Oct 13th):
- Handout Convention Packets and bags to pre-registered attendees
- Assist on-site registrants with form completion and payment
Trade Show Registration (Wed. Oct 10th – Sat. Oct 13th):
- Provide pre-registered trade show attendees with their registration packets.
- Direct any on-site trade show registrants to Trade Show Coordinator.
Bag Stuffing (Tue. Oct 9th):
- Set up convention bags and inserts in assembly line style
- Fill bags with items and store in boxes
Volunteers working eight or more hours will have the opportunity to receive free convention registration.
Please go to https://niea.site-ym.com/page/VolunteerSignUp to register to volunteer. We ask that you put down what days you are available and if possible work more than one day.
How To Apply
Please apply at https://niea.site-ym.com/page/VolunteerSignUp. For more information please go to http://www.niea.org/programs/convention-and-trade-show/volunteer/