Virtual Student Success Coach/Mentor - Health & Business
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Indigo International
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
13 Emerson St
Indigo International is dedicated to bringing holistic health treatment and education across the globe. We offer treatment through affordable holistic health clinics, accredited training and operate several social enterprises that sell holistic health products. We are dedicated to honoring and serving all people through our philosophy of radical inclusion. We welcome adults, teens and children of all races, religions and ages into our community. We believe that holistic health treatment and education should be available to everyone regardless of geographic location or income.
We are seeking student success coaches & mentors. Intelligent, empathetic, and efficient people who have a commitment to helping people heal and improve their life.
We are seeking an independent and inspired human to coach or mentor students through a 10 month or 6 month online course or practicum. Coaches provide support for students in our healing courses and will guide students through a curriculum to inspire optimal energetic performance. Mentors provide business support guide students through accountability meetings as they move through a multi-step practicum project. As a coach or mentor you will be responsible for listening openly to students, keeping them on track in their course work and practicum projects, while keeping them focused and energized. You will be fully supported by our online platform, which includes a detailed curriculum and technology to help students track their progress.
As a Virtual Student Success Coach or Mentor you will communicate via Skype weekly with teachers, students and communicate via email weekly with students.
We are currently seeking Virtual Student Success Coaches and Mentors who can serve a one year term and commit to 10 hours a week of service. When you apply for this position, indicate whether you prefer the coaching position (coaching students in 10 month healing certification course) or the mentoring position (providing business mentoring in 6 month practicum).
STUDENT SUCCESS COACH/MENTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement Student Success Curriculum in coaching or mentoring Skype calls with students.
- Meets with administrative team to support students.
- Prepare reports.
- Work with other Student Success Coaches and Mentors in the development of programs.
- Thorough ability to supervise the work of others and maintain effective working relationships,
- Committed to excellence in coaching and mentoring.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to organize work for efficient use of time.
- Ability to understand and interpret policies, procedures, and rules.
- Ability to keep records accurately.
- Ability to plan, organize, supervise, and evaluate the work of students in activities.
- Ability to initiate, organize, and follow through on programs, services, and projects.
- At least 5 years experience or education in the field you are coaching or mentoring in, or a related field.
Indigo International's Volunteer Coaches and Mentors are provided with free holistic health insurance that includes free monthly treatments and discounts on holistic health products after 90 days of service. All Volunteer Coaches & Mentors also qualify for a Full Scholarship at Pleiadian Institute.
Please note, this opportunity is open to international applicants, we are headquartered in Massachusetts, but we are interested in applicants from anywhere in North America, Europe, Japan, Australia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, India & South America. We are also open to applicants from other countries, if you are interested in helping us, please send us your info, we are always looking to connect with people in new places in the world!
- Stipend Provided
- Training Provided
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter as attachments in .doc, .docx or .pdf format. Include a statement explaining what drew you to your organization and how you feel you can personally be an asset to us as a Student Success Coach or Mentor.