INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC JUSTICE LEAGUE INC
4540 Campus Drive, Suite 111
We are looking for intelligent and highly motivated leaders for a fast growing non-profit organization that focuses on building a community of ethical conscious leaders to abate corruption.
Our organization is striving to eliminate corruption by cultivating leaders in a creative way through music and film while networking with partnering corporations. Our program emphasizes experiential learning and focuses on the latest trends and advances in the entertainment industry.
We are seeking candidates, for our Content Curator position, who are driven and self-motivated, able to work independently and as a part of a team. They should have exceptional project management skills, a passion for pop culture, extremely positive attitudes, and should thrive in a dynamic environment.
Do you have an interest in celebrities and pop culture? Do you have extensive film knowledge and appreciate the movies you watch? With a little research and some critical viewing, you can curate valuable content by doing something you probably already love doing – watching film media.
Do you love listening to music? Do you understand its influence and communication to the masses? Do you understand the positive and negative effects of lyrics and how they contribute to our ethical choices? Why don’t you join us and share what you love? Listen to successful artists and help others understand the message behind them!
· Stay on top of current and emerging popular culture trends
· Pick the best content that is important and relevant to share with our community
· Put information into context with organization, annotation and presentation
· Provide customized, vetted selection of the best and most relevant resources
· Strong knowledge of movies and popular culture
· Experience in research and presentation
· Ability to write and present from an ethics lens with an understanding of underlying ethical issues
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
· Have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working both independently and as a part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
· Possess a strong work ethic and “can do” attitude
If you have integrated these skills into your daily routine you will be a fit in this position.
We would love for you join the cast in this production. Come on in and audition for the role, we are looking for a star.
How To Apply
Email resume and position title to firstname.lastname@example.org