Development Project Leader - Corporate Partnership (Remote)
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Save the Water™
P.O. Box 545934
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as a Project Leader you are required to contribute a minimum of 8 hours per week.
- Director must be willing to attend virtual meetings in EST Timezone and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- STW™ welcomes volunteers who are seeking skill-based volunteering opportunity. STW™ shall provide "letter of recommendation" to students & professionals who demonstrate outstanding contribution for professional references.
Save the Water™ is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct scientific water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all".
Our volunteers are professionals from a diverse background from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW™ because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in a remote/virtual platform with an open and empowering environment and provide flexibility for work-life balance.
To learn more about Save the Water™, please visit www.savethewater.org
The Role (Summary) :
Save the Water™ is seeking a Project Leader: Corporate Partnership to build and grow the organization’s presence through fundraising and engagement efforts from corporate and corporate foundations support. This highly visible role will require a proactive leader who brings a deep understanding of the corporate philanthropic giving landscape including Corporate CSR/Philanthropy initiatives in order to take a lead role in the building a pipeline, cultivation and relationship management into successful fundraising programs, if you have a passion for development in fundraising/philanthropy and any experience in Corporate Partnership, Business Acquisition, Fundraising, Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Event Management, Corporate Communications then please reach out to us at email@example.com. This position is a remote/virtual opportunity.
What you will be responsible for….
- Design and lead the long-term strategy to increase the annual revenue provided by corporate donors. Manage all aspects of partnership and giving programs including solicitations, applications, benefit delivery, major gifts, entertaining and recognition, in collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and manage a portfolio of donors and prospects and close large financial gifts from foundations & corporate donors and manage donor database
- Work with the Associate Director: Corporate Partnership to identify and pursue major donors and prospects, and engage them as appropriate in the donor cultivation and solicitation processes.
- Identity and research prospective corporate donors, CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)/corporate philanthropy teams of organization and engage with them, prepare grants proposal and cultivate partnership into successful fundraising programs.
- Manage and Lead a team of 5-10 volunteers, holding them accountable for their work
- Ensure completion of administrative aspects of fundraising, project management, grants proposal and execution
- Attend Bi-weekly, monthly, one-on-one and quarterly individual or group meetings as per group’s requirement.
- Assist in developing standard operating procedures & documents for the organization
Apply Now if you have….
- Born to network and negotiate. You possess the ability to interact and shoot straight with executives while building lasting relationships that create win-win partnerships.
- Understand key business drivers, market intelligence, insights and industry trends in donor philanthropy and giving priorities and their strategic implications to the organization.
- Deft computer skills demonstrating comfort with standard office software packages (G-Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), as well as proposal and stewardship administration in systems created for fundraising/relationship management (e.g. SalesForce, Blackbaud, etc.) is preferable
- Strong knowledge of fundraising databases, gift processing, gift acknowledgment, and gift reporting best practices.
- Knowledge of CSR concepts, practices, strategies and tactics based on the understanding of key audiences and corporate objectives
- Bachelor’s degree required with at least 4 years of progressive successful management experience in fundraising, donor cultivation, sales, marketing or business development
- Effective oral & written communication skills and a clear, courteous and professional manner
Candidates from backgrounds like Marketing & Sales, Business Development, Corporate Communication, Content Writers, Project Managers, Event Managers, Grant Writers, Digital and Online Marketing, Corporate Partnership are welcome to apply.
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Keywords: Fundraising, Gifts, Non-Profit, Donation, Donor, Grants, Development, Business Development, Online, Digital, Events, Charity, Sales, Marketing, Online, Remote, Campaign,partnerships, project management, Water, environment, volunteer