Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Jefferson Park Pet Resource Center
3612 11th Avenue
Foster adorable kittens and save lives!
SNPLA is committed to rescuing 1,200+ kittens from LA City shelters in 2018 and we need your help to do it!
Fostering kittens is a 2-10 week commitment and the amount of care required is dependent on how old your new fosters are - Looking for a challenge? Foster bottle babies (newborn - 5 weeks)! Want to ease yourself into fostering? We have plenty of weaned kittens for you!
SNPLA provides all veterinary care, spay/neuter surgery and adopts the kitten(s) out at between 6-10 weeks of age (sometimes older depending on health and anatomy of animal).
- Training Provided
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text (323)510-5489. Please include the following information:
- Do you have experience foster kittens? How old were the kittens?
- Are you able to bottle feed or are you interested only in weaned kittens?
- If you’re open to bottle babies how often can you feed (including overnight) - every 2-3 or 4-6 hours? (this will determine what age kittens you’ll receive)
- Are you okay with administering once to twice daily oral and/or occular medication?
- How many kittens can you take at once?
- Do you have pet cats of your own?
- Do you need to drop kittens back off by a specific date (due to vacation or work commitments)?