INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC JUSTICE LEAGUE INC
4540 Campus Drive, Suite 111
We are looking for intelligent and highly motivated leaders for a fast growing non-profit organization that focuses on building a community of ethical conscious leaders to abate corruption.
Our organization is striving to eliminate corruption by cultivating leaders in a creative way while networking with partnering corporations.
The Social Media Manager will be a motivated, highly creative individual with proven social media experience and a goal of connecting with current and future supporters. This role will help refine and execute strategies to develop our organization’s online presence, grow our social channels, increase content reach and engagement, and optimize social spend. The Social Media Manager should be able to communicate in a positive, authentic way that will attract and generate engagement with today’s ever-connected society.
· Work with the management team to identify news, generate content ideas and fundraising campaigns. Write and distribute content designed to promote the organization’s mission, community events and activities, and media statements to maintain a favorable public image and achieve organization’s goals
· Become the advocate for the organization in social media spaces, engaging in dialogue with the public and answering questions where appropriate, while cultivating support and being responsible for reputation management
· Understand audience types and be able to easily adapt voice and style accordingly
· Write tweets, blogs, forum posts and other customer-facing pieces of written content and manage content across all platforms
· Support team knowledge and innovation within social media across all platforms such as twitter, Facebook and Instagram
· Study performance data to help diagnose opportunities for continuous improvement and to help contextualize data for channel reporting
· Create image and video content for social media accounts
· Analyze and report on team performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing social media channels and content
· An expert level understanding of the social media landscape
· Good at brainstorming, creating, and turning ideas into action-rich content
· Familiarity with project management and process improvement
· Have a sense of humor and a positive “can do” attitude
If you have integrated these skills into your daily routine you will be a fit in this position.
We would love for you join the cast in this production. Come on in and audition for the role, we are looking for a star.
How To Apply
Email resume and position title to email@example.com