Administrative & Quality Assurance Program Assistant
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by 211 Palm Beach/ Treasure Coast
Times of day
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
211 Palm Beach
211 PALM BEACH/TREASURE COAST
ADMINISTRATIVE/QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAM ASSISTANT (Volunteer)
MAJOR FUNCTION: Assist Training & Quality Assurance (QA) Coordinator in administrative tasks and quality assurance evaluations.
REPORTS TO: Training and QA Coordinator
1. Assist Training & QA Coordinator in organizing program files and materials.
2. Assist with QA evaluations in order to improve services to our clients.
3. Assist in daily office duties.
1. Ability to quickly understand, adapt, use a computer with ease, and willing to learn new computer skills.
2. Attention to detail, be organized and accurate.
3. Is a good listener, has good judgement, ability to empathize, understands and respects confidentiality.
4. Has a commitment to helping others, some experience working or volunteering at nonprofits preferred.
5. Learns quickly, prioritize projects and works independently.
Skills and Experience
1. Possess basic computer skills to easily navigate using Microsoft Windows programs such as Microsoft Word, and Outlook.
2. Experienced in general office functions such as filing, organizing documents and using the telephone and basic office equipment in a business environment.
*Prefer to have someone volunteer at the office a few hours a week, morning or afternoon, during regular business hours.