Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
51 Chemin du Trabandan
Norlha is an international NGO supporting remote communities in the Himalayas in sustainable development. It develops integrated projects in food security, income generation and environment protection, which have a strong focus on supporting women. Norlha is a non-profit, non-political, non-religious association based in Lausanne, Switzerland. In order to support the Partnership team, Norlha is looking for a:
Partnership Finance Officer
(Part time volunteer work)
Join Norlha to:
· Take responsibility for maintaining and further developing partnerships financial record keeping;
· Be responsible for expanding reporting systems;
· Shoulder responsibility for all financial aspects of proposals and partnership reports;
· Work collaboratively with operations and finance department;
· Establish new reporting procedures within the department and the organisation as a whole;
Do you have...?
· I hold a genuine interest in the Himalayan people and Norlha’s values;
· I have experience or a qualification in accounting or finance.
· I have excellent working knowledge of spreadsheets and Excel in particular;
· I possess good speaking and writing skills in English and also in French;
· I am highly committed, independent and dependable with good interpersonal skills;
Norlha offers you:
· We can strength your financial skills;
· We are a vibrant network of enthusiastic and motivated team members;
· We offer free training in several professional and general work discipline
We believe in you, your initiative and your passion.
Duration: 6 months at least, but we would love to work with you longer.
Location: You can work from home and at least once a week in our Lausanne office.
Start date: We need you now if possible.
This position is not paid. You must have the right to volunteer in Switzerland.
If you have a passion for volunteer work, then please send your application to: JoinUs@Norlha.org
Thank you for your application!
We thank all those who apply and we would love to reply to everybody; unfortunately due to limited resources, we can only contact short listed candidates. Thank you for your understanding.