A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Resource Development Team Members contribute to the development of resources for all aspects of the Chapters Program, helping the RD Team Leader to ensure that resources are informative, high in quality, and effectively worded for utilization by HPA chapters. Basically, you're creating the magical textbooks that guide wizard activists.
This is a 7 hour/week commitment.
- Reports to the Resource Development Team Leader
- Helps to create and update resources as directed by the RD Team Leader
- Works with the Campaigns Department to develop resources for campaigns
- Assists in other department projects as needed
- Exceptional written communication
- Good humor and a positive attitude
- Timeliness and good email management
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com if you are interested. We'll be in touch soon if we wish to set up an interview.
- International Volunteers