LITTLE moments, BIG magic!
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Big Brothers Big Sisters of Washtenaw County
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
11 W. Michigan Ave
You don't have to be perfect to be a Big Brother or Big Sister!
When you become a Big Brother or Big Sister, you’re going to make a difference and we guarantee that you’ll not only have fun mentoring, but it’ll change your life. We firmly believe that there is nothing like seeing the growth of a child, and that’s what you’ll provide. Your guidance, support and understanding can help them develop, set and achieve their goals.
As a Big, you’ll have a chance to show your Little your world, all while experiencing theirs. Whether you take them to your favorite theater, catch a movie, visit the library or sightsee in a new community, connecting with a child (a Little) is a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
All it takes is a few outings a month to make a difference that will last a lifetime.
There are kids out there, ready to get started. Are you?
Not sure? Have questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 734-975-0933. We're here to answer your questions and help you determine if BBBS is the right program for you! Please make sure to include the following information in your inquiry: First and last name, zip code, phone number, email, date of birth, and gender.
How To Apply
Ready to get Started?
Great! A couple of questions to ask yourself before getting started...
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Are you in a stable place in your life?
- Can you commit to the program for at least one year (understanding the enrollment and matching process could take several months)?
- Will you be able to meet with your Little a minimum of 2 times per month, every month?
- Do you have a valid driver’s license and a reliable car?
If you've answered YES to all of the above questions, visit our website and sign up for Orientation Today! http://www.bbbswashtenaw.org/volunteer.html