A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
To ensure you receive a response for your application and continue receiving our emails for further communication, please add ''email@example.com” to your address book or safe list.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and Associates are expected to contribute a minimum of 5 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 24 hours.
Associates must be willing to attend weekly/bi-weekly meetings as and when required.
STW™ is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW™ also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW™ because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is “Contamination free, healthy water for all”.
To learn more about Save the Water™, please visit www.savethewater.org
The HR Job Processing Team at Save the Water™ is currently looking for a new associate! Not only will your volunteering effort contribute to the important water research, but you will also be able to advance your professional skills in the field of HR, employee relations, employee motivation and employer branding.
What you will be responsible for...
- Work closely with Project Leader: Job Processing to support hiring needs.
- Assist in creating ads and posting to internal and external websites.
- Attend Talent Management Group & HR meetings.
- Assist in updating and maintaining Project Plan.
- Report to Project Leader for the given project team.
- Attend monthly meeting.
- Complete the timesheet at least on weekly minimum basis.
Your Take Away….
- Chance to develop or master your professional & leadership skills.
- Advance & improve your project management skills.
- Work with a team of diverse professionals from all over the world.
- Opportunity to handle multiple projects.
- Be a part of a mission to save our resources and make a deep impact.
Apply Now if you have….
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Google Apps.
- Associates degree completed or equivalent work experience (6 months to 1 year full time paid /non-profit experience).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Creative thinker who is self-motivated.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Eagerness to continuously learn and develop business acumen.
- HR Experience desired.
How to apply:
If interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!
Applicants residing in North-America are preferred however we welcome volunteers from all around the world who are comfortable volunteering & attending meetings at EST Time Zone.
Save the Water™ is an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
As part of Save the Water™'s standard employment process, candidates will undergo an Employment & Education Verification check prior to an offer being extended. These verification checks will be conducted either by Save the Water™ directly or by a professional third party firm at no charge to the applicant and include: prior employment verification, education verification
How To Apply
Keywords: Human Resources, Job Advertisements, Talent management, Virtual Environment