Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
01 #01 #01
Your design skills are going to make a huge difference!
The E2E Foundation seeks a Graphic Designer to be responsible for giving visual impact to E2E and Measurement Matters´ print and electronic materials. This includes taking abstract concepts and turning them into clever and creative designs, laying out text for books and journals, and designing graphics and logos. We need striking visuals for both corporate and community partners-- so you should know how to understand customers and find a design to meet their needs.
Under the direction of the Director and Communications Coordinator, you will:
- Work with a wide range of media using graphic design software
- Think creatively while developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Implement multiple projects on schedule -- this is key!
- Ensure consistency in the look and feel of E2E/ MM print and electronic products
- Coordinate with print shops to ensure print material complies with printer requirements
- Make sure that all design is consistent across our website, profiles and on letterheads, etc.
- Reformat old materials and update all communications.
The Graphic Designer will work in E2E/ MM office in Bogotá or remotely. If you work remotely, you mustbe committed, responsible and dedicated to getting your deliverables in on time. This is key to our mission.
- Broad knowledge and experience in graphic design for print and electronic media
- Ability to create graphics and performing layout for research reports, books, journals, logos, brochures, newsletters, ads, flyers, webpages and templates, and e-marketing.
- Proficient using Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, in addition to Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage projects effectively and efficiently while collaborating effectively with others
- Excellent eye for detail
- Must have your own computer and software.
Application Process and Deadlines
- Cover letter
- Portfolio or other sample of work
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers