A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Do you love to analyse and optimize? Do you have fun testing out your strategies? Are you someone who wants to help empower people in the fight against climate change with your marketing prowess?
Then we want you on the team!
What's Your Impact (WYI) is an environmental awareness group whose main goal is to inform people about what is going on with global warming and what they can do about it.
You will be responsible for our SEO strategy, finding new trends with our target audience as well as developing and achieving our marketing goals.
If you want to be part of a team that is looking to deepen the connection between people and nature, all while taking a hands-on approach to fighting climate change, then you need to join our team!
This is also available as a virtual volunteer opportunity.
- Support our SEO + content marketing strategy. Analyse, review and implement changes to content, ensuring it is optimized for search engines.
- Track and test various email marketing campaigns to ensure our message is reaching our members and that the content is engaging.
- Maintain and grow WYI’s mailing list effectively using best practices.
- Track target customer segments for each campaign as well as perform marketing analytics reports on WYI website, email campaigns and blog.
- Maintain the overall web marketing plan as well as monitor the success of strategies to identify gaps and opportunities for growing the WYI brand.
- Degree and/or experience in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of marketing copywriting as well as a track record in developing marketing campaigns.
- Strong knowledge and proven experience using Google Analytics, Webmasters and Adwords
- Self motivated team player with a positive attitude, capable of forming relationships with individuals and WYI members.
Job Location: Montreal or E-Work/Telecommuting Work Hours: TBD
Time Commitment: You are in control. Our volunteers have the flexibility to help when they can, from where ever they want. All we require is that you volunteer for a minimum of eight hours per week. We use a team approach so that the workload is flexible based on the time you can give us on a given week. That way you are in control of how many hours you volunteer.
Employment Type: Volunteer Position. Support a cause you are passionate about all while expanding your professional experience.
Volunteering at What's Your Impact - what's in it for me?
- Working alongside individuals who share your values and are passionate about the environment
- Gaining valuable experience working in the non-profit sector
- Having the ability to work on projects that match your passions
- Expanding your professional portfolio/CV
- Professional reference letter based on performance after a minimum of 8 weeks of volunteering
- International Volunteers