A few hours per month
c/o Creative Visions Foundation
18820 Pacific Coast Hwy Suite 201
EOTO World is leading a campaign known as Youth Acts 4 SDGs with Organizing Partners Earth Charter International, Humane Education Coalition and HRE-USA.
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) were agreed upon by world leaders in 2016 as an action plan for Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development (adopted 25 September 2015). The SDGs is the evolution of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). The SDGs focus on eradicating poverty, ensuring sustainable development, building peaceful, inclusive societies and leaving no one behind.
The EOTO World campaign consists of 4 areas to amplify and extend youth contributions to the achievement of the SDGs:
1. Increase youth perspectives in the official UN SDG Action Campaign survey: www.myworld2030.org/partner/TeamEW
2. Empower youth-led community dialogues about the SDGs in online and offline spaces
3. Showcase youth contributions to the SDGs
4. Strengthen youth advocacy messages to key influencers of SDG progress
Youth Campaign Outreach Leaders take on individual and collective actions to spread awareness about the SDGs, expand the dialogue within their communities, showcase youth-led actions for the SDGs and act as advocates to hold world leaders accountable to reach SDG targets.
Campaign Outreach Leaders undergo training and receive on-going support as they perform their tasks. Estimated time commitment varies, each volunteer chooses what task(s) s/he can perform within a month after training.
- Fluent in English, other languages, particularly official UN ones are a strong plus
- Consistent internet access, including the ability to participate in video conferencing tools like webinars
- Must be 18-35
- Training Provided
- International Volunteers