Times of day
Lowell High School
1101 Eucalyptus Drive
Public Works invites you to participate in the District 7 Community Clean Team event taking place on Saturday, October 27, 2018. We will be joined by 200+ volunteers for cleaning and greening activities in District 7!
The event kick-off location is Lowell High School, at 1101 Eucalyptus Drive.
In addition to the Community Clean Team event, we will also be hosting a Gigantic 3 (G3) recycling event!
This is a great opportunity to do household cleaning! District 7 & District 4 residents have a great chance to remove unwanted clutter around the home with the reassurance that the castoffs will be recycled, refurbished or disposed of properly and work towards the City’s goal of zero waste by 2020!
The Gigantic 3 Recycling event will take place in District 7 & District 4 on Saturday, October 27th from 8 a.m. to 12 noon. Co-hosted by San Francisco Public Works, SF Clean City Coalition and Recology, residents can drop off bulky items for landfill, recycling and composting at a site close to their home.
G3 Sites on October 27, 2018:
District 7: Tennessee Street, between 23rd and 24th streets
District 4: James Lick Middle School, 1220 Noe St.
To take advantage of this free program, residents are asked to call Recology before 12 noon on Friday, October 26 at (415) 330-1300 to set up an appointment for drop-off in their district location.
Please help distribute this information to residents in your district so they can take advantage of these outstanding opportunities!
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
What you need to know before you volunteer:
- Community Clean Team is a fun event for people of all ages! You can register as a team or as an individual.
- Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and the speaking program begins at 9 a.m.
- A complimentary lunch will be served at 12 p.m. after the neighborhood improvements are complete.
- Remember to bring your reusable water bottle to help us reduce waste.
- Make sure to wear closed-toe shoes and appropriate work clothes.