- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Volunteers Initiative Nepal (Empowering Marginalised Communities)
Times of day
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
VIN’s Editor/Writer project is fit for volunteers or interns who would like to be a part of the empowerment cause in Nepal but would rather use their organizational and language proficiency skills within the VIN office headquarters than be out in the rural areas of Nepal. This opportunity can be seen as good work experience with altruistic intentions for the less fortunate of Nepal. You will be an integral part of the workings of the office.
Your Roles :
- Write research based articles on VIN community projects.
- Correct/Rewrite website content for VIN.
- Compose VIN newsletters that include updates on VIN project accomplishments and activities.
- Track volunteer/intern placements on spreadsheets, handle outgoing emails & more.
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
- Complete this online Application form;
- Attach your updated resume/curriculum vitae (CV) with two referee's contact details(refarances can be for your work/university/family);
- Await confirmation from VIN for acceptace;
- VIN will confirm payment and send pre depature pack online;
- Full payment for the volunteer placement should be paid during your induction.