A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
4410 29th Ave S
We are seeking volunteers to provide classroom support at our preschools throughout Seattle. Volunteers in this role assist teaching staff, help supervise students during activities, work individually with students who may need extra support and have fun building relationships with the students. This is a great opportunity to engage in a meaningful volunteer activity while also having fun!
- Must be comfortable working in diverse communities
- Ability to interact with young children in a patient, nurturing and respectful manner
- A high comfort level with activities that involve bending or sitting low (at the child's level!)
- Submission of a TB test that was performed within the past 12 months.
- Must enjoy the company of young children!
Volunteer shifts can be scheduled Monday-Thursday, during the following times:
- 8:00 AM-12:30 PM
- 12:30- 4:00 PM
Volunteers can choose their hours within the times listed above.