Muskie Community Center
38 Gold Street
To assist the Chef in daily preparation of Meals on Wheels and/or Lunch meals in a manner that is pleasing to the consumers. To help with all aspects of clean-up before, during, and after meal preparation.
* Help with preparation of food, desserts etc.
* Help pack hot meals for Meals on Wheels program.
* Clean tables, remove food and dishes, and other duties as required cleaning up after meal service.
* Dishwashing and putting away of dishes and silverware.
* Stock shelves in storage rooms.
* Wash and set dinner tables.
* To follow all accepted safety and sanitation requirements.
* To perform other duties as needed to meet organizational goals.
- Training Provided
How To Apply
Urgent Need for Volunteers