Times of day
201 Main Street
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is hosting our 31st Annual Bike MS: Peach Ride in LaGrange, GA!
This two day ride will take place on October 21& 22. We expect over 500 cyclists for this year’s event and we rely on our volunteers each year to unsure that events like this one continue to be a success!
First time volunteering with the National MS Society?
Here is what to expect A GREAT TIME! Did you know we have volunteer swag? Yes, that is correct our volunteers need to be seen and heard so we make it possible. We have endless supplies of t-shirts, pom poms, noise-makers, snacks, water, etc.
Volunteers are the helping hands that make the event possible! When you join the Bike MS Volunteer Team, you become a part of Bike MS. Together we will provide support, raise money, have fun, and make a difference in the lives of people living with MS.
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Bike Storage Check-in/out
- Festival Area Support/Floaters
- Food & Hydration Areas on Festival Site
- Join the Movement Tent (Mission & Concierge)
- Massage Therapist (must be licensed or overseen by a teacher)
- Medical Team (must be CPR & First Aid Certified)
- Motorcycle Marshals (Requires motorcycle driving license, proof of insurance & safety training)
- HAM Radio - Net Control/Communications
- Photography/Videography (requires use of personal camera)
- Registration Team
- Rest Stops **TIMING WILL VARY DEPENDING ON REST STOP ASSIGNMENT**
- Safety & Gear Driver "SAG" (Requires driver’s license, proof of insurance & safety training)
- Spirit Crew
- Supply Truck/Cargo Van Driver (Requires driver’s license, proof of insurance & safety training, prefer drivers with commercial licenses)
- Volunteer Check-in
Thank you again for volunteering your time and for Joining the Movement to create a world free of MS!
For more information visit: www.BikeMSGeorgia.org or email Sarah at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
Please feel free to connect directly with Sarah to register or you can go online to the website www.bikemsgeorgia.org.
- On the right side of the homepage under REGISTER, click "Volunteer"
- Choose "Register as an Individual"
- Next create an account or sign in
- Scroll to the bottom of the "Your Fundraising Goal Page" and click next stop
- Please note VOLUNTEERS DO NOT NEED TO FUND RAISE, but can if they would like to
- Complete contact information, and additional information (this is where you can choose your volunteer role!), click next step
- Agree to terms, click next step
- YOU ARE ALL REGISTERED TO VOLUNTEER!