Leadership Lab Facilitator - Veterans Focus Jacksonville, FL
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Unlocking Potential Foundation
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
About the Organization:
Unlocking Potential strengthens the problem-solving and leadership capacity of the community-based organizations tackling our nation’s most difficult problems so that they can realize their potential and maximize their impact.
UP is founded on the core leadership philosophy of its Chairman, Carly Fiorina, that leaders are made, not born; that everyone has far more potential than they realize; and that people living closest to the problems are best positioned to solve them.
Through a two-day, intensive, hands-on experience and six months of supported experimentation and implementation, UP provides an opportunity for anyone – not just those with a certain title or position –to develop the behaviors, characteristics, tools, and disciplines to become a leader and maximize the impact of their work in their communities.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Unlocking Potential Facilitators will work directly with non-profit leaders throughout a two-day, intensive Leadership Lab on May 5th and 7th, 2018 to ensure they have the support needed to build their leadership and problem-solving capacity and achieve their goals:
- Facilitate five hour-long small group discussions (7-8 participants) over two days on core elements of the curriculum, ensuring all participants are contributing and that the key lessons are imparted throughout the conversation (to be shared in advance)
- Work with participants individually and in small groups to practice, apply, develop, and review the characteristics, behaviors, disciplines, and tools of leadership, including:
- Humility, empathy, collaboration, seeing possibilities, courage, character
- Current / future state analysis
- Leadership FrameworkTM
- Communications plan
- Implementation plan
We’re looking for thoughtful, energetic, experienced facilitators who are passionate about developing leaders:
- Extensive experience facilitating conversations in the workplace about strategy and structure as well as culture and relationships
- Excited by start-up atmosphere; comfortable with ambiguity
- Proven track record working with executive-level leadership; comfortable providing feedback at multiple levels of an organization
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; experience synthesizing, articulating, and presenting complex ideas
Location & Duration
• Jacksonville, Florida area
• June 6th, 2018 11am to 7pm & 7th, 2018 8AM to 5PM
Facilitators are paired with an Unlocking Potential Leadership Lab happening within their local
community or geographic region.
- Training Provided
How To Apply
For more information, contact Jeffrey Richardson: email@example.com