Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
330 Twin Dolphin Drive
Our fast growing technology and media nonprofit is looking for a stellar, experienced HR Volunteer, who loves Recrutiment and would like to be a member of a dynamic, friendly and inspiring nonprofit culture.
* Source and build candidate pipelines for marketing, engineering, and business development volunteers.
* Works closely with executive staff to identify and recruit for specific volunteer needs and activities
* Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels, and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open volunteer positions
* Interview and screen candidates to determine skill sets and career goals
* Coordinate volunteer recognition and retention processes
* Must have a passion for our mission to help people get informed and inspired to help nonprofits
* BA/BS degree or equivalent
* min 4-5 years of full life cycle recruiting experience in recruiting/HR
* interest in technology
Weekly Time Estimate: min 15 hours/week for a min of 6 month commitment and able to work from our office at least 2 times a week.
Greatnonprofits.org is located in Redwood City (330 Twin Dolphin Drive /Redwood Shores). We have 5 million annual users and content syndicated to over 20 million users. Our mission is to connect great people with worthy nonprofit causes.
For more information, please look at our websites:
If you are interested in, please do not hesitate to apply and attach your resume and your motivation letter to email@example.com