A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
- Provide strategic guidance to and fiduciary oversight of ReGeneration180, to help us fulfill our charitable mission and maintain fiscal integrity.
- Attend (in person or virtually) and actively participate in monthly board meetings.
- Participate in, and support fundraising efforts.
- Identify and possible recruit other qualified Board Members, as the need arises.
- Introduce ReGeneration180 to potential partner organizations (e.g. other nonprofits with whom we might collaborate or funding sources).
ReGeneration180 has identified a number of skills necessary to guide and support us as we take flight. Our immediate concern is recruit individuals who are interested in serving as officers (i.e. Chairman of the Board, Secretary, Treasurer), and those who possess a significant background and understanding in some of following areas:
- African-Centered Psychology, African Spirituality and/or Indigenous Medicine
- Business & Fiscal Management
- Community Engagement
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Event Planning
- Holistic Health & Nutrition
- Fundraising & Grant Writing
- Non-Profit Management
- Outreach and Volunteer Recruitment
- Public Policy & Advocacy
- Public Relations & Marketing
- Training Provided
How To Apply
Must have a sense of humor, be willing to learn, be flexible, ready, and able to exercise revolutionary thought. We are especially looking for elders with professional and lived experience; people of color; parents; and bilingual individuals to join the team and help with fundraising to a wider base of individuals and potential service partners. You must be at least 21 to serve on the board.
ReGeneration180 does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or
We strongly encourage you to submit a letter of interest along with a resume, for immediate review.
Please send all relevant documents to J. Celesta Higgins at email@example.com.