Mentoring WORKS! Apply to be mentor today!
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Capital Partners for Education
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Share a one to one mentoring experience with a High School Student in DC!
Empower your mentee by supporting their skills development and encouraging their exploration of both colleges and careers.
FLEXIBLE MENTORING SCHEDULE:
- Meet with your mentee 2x a month
- Call/email your mentee 1x each week
- Communicate with staff 1x bi-weekly
- Support your mentee for at least 1 year
- Ongoing training
- Mentor Networking
Mentors must be at least 21 years old and have a 4 year degree.
- Training Provided
- Language/Cultural Support Available