Make a REAL difference in India with North India Explorer Program
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Love Volunteers
This fantastic program works with vulnerable children in dire need in northern India, educating and supporting them, and teaching them essential English language skills that will aid in securing work in the future. From teaching English to and assisting street kids living in Delhi’s slums to caring for children in need in far northern India, this volunteering program truly makes a difference to children’s lives. With a combination of community-based voluntary service work, and lots of traveling and sightseeing, this program is a perfect choice for people of all ages and backgrounds searching for a cultural experience with the satisfaction of volunteering in magical India! From cities like the bustling capital of New Delhi, to the Pink City of Jaipur, to Agra, the hill station city of Dharamshala and the Golden temple city of Amritsar – this fantastic trip encompasses all the most popular experiences offered to visitors in wonderful Northern India.
Goals of this Project:
- Provide support to vulnerable children and animals in India
- Improve the future prospects of the children and animals of India
- Expose non-English speakers to native English speakers in order to improve pronunciation and conversational skills
- Enable inter-cultural exchange which benefits both students and international volunteers alike.
Goals of this Project:
- Save lives and make a real difference to the people of Delhi
- Provide free healthcare to those who need it most
- Improve the health and long term wellbeing of the residents of Delhi
- Offer a teaching experience for medical students while also supplying a much-needed volunteer labour force
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Love Volunteers welcomes all those 18 years and over who wish to help create a brighter future for people living in marginalized communities of India. This project is best suited to those volunteers who simply wish to be involved in a more ‘varied’ project as they will not only get to experience the wonderful sights and sounds of this fascinating country, but will also have the opportunity to assist the local people and communities along the way. The project is also open to all and does not require participants to have specific education, qualifications or experience, as you will be shown everything you need to know by one of local project leaders. Importantly, all applicants must first and foremost have a genuine willingness to help, show drive and initiative, and bring a positive 'can-do' attitude. If this sounds like you, we want you on the team!
Additionally, volunteers applying to join this program will be required to supply to following documentation:
- Emergency contact
- Police check