YOUTH DEVELOPMENT, FOCUS ON FORMAL EDUCATION AND VOCATIONAL SKILLS TRAINING.
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Youth Skilling Organization Uganda
Times of day
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Youth Skilling Organization Uganda is a community development solution focusing on a number of Youth development programs including;
- Teaching and Education
- Child care and support
- Constitution and out door work
- Sustainable agricultural development
- Volunteer tours
GOALS OF THIS PROJECT
- Teaching and interacting with children in Uganda.
- Vocational skills training to help breakfast the cycle of poverty.
- Modern agricultural skills training to young farmers.
- Teaching English language to Children at Kingdom Junior School.
- Exposing volunteers and children to different people and culture.
Volunteers in this program will help in a number of ways including,
Organization different activities for children that will them to learn.
Teaching English language and computer skills to the students.
Sustainable agricultural practice training to young farmers.
Vocational skills training to the youth.
Practical skills are provided to the youth in order to develop there talents and career prospects.
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
No specific skills are required for this program, all volunteers are welcome though what is important is have a flair for creativity.
However volunteers with additional qualifications will be highly appreciated.
For application towards your program of intrest,please send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about us on our website: www.youthskillingorg.com