A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
This position serves the important role of event support, developing/designing materials for the promotion and publicizing of Louie’s Legacy. These volunteers report to Marketing and Development Coordinator.
Schedule and time commitment:
· Variable hours.
· This is an ongoing opportunity.
Location of work: From home. Need internet access.
· Will vary depending on skill set
· Provide support for all LLAR branding efforts
· Copywriting and story development for all promotional campaigns, fundraising efforts, adoption events, grant responses, social media, and PR
· Provide graphic tools and printed materials, signage etc. for all LLAR efforts.
· Work with regional teams in support of local projects and be responsive to shifting priorities
· Provide highest quality photography and resources whenever possible
· Skills such as professional writing, graphic design, public relations, photography, marketing, grant writing, and/or social media.
· Able to follow instructions from Coordinator.