PHOTOGRAPHERS NEEDED - Bike MS: Peach Ride, October 21 & 22
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by National MS Society
Times of day
201 Main Street
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is hosting our 31st Annual Bike MS: Peach Ride downtown LaGrange will be acting as our home-base throughout the weekend.
Why do we need a Photographer?
While we all love a good selfie, we also want to make sure that we document the weekend and capture all of the moments we can!
What is required?
- Must own/bring your own Camera (Digital/DSLR preferred)
- Share photos with Society Staff in a timely fashion post event
- You DO NOT NEED to be a Professional, but we are looking for someone who has a passion to get awesome action shots as well as team photos.
For more information visit: www.BikeMSGeorgia.org or email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
How To Apply
Please feel free to connect directly with Sarah to register or you can go online to the website www.bikemsgeorgia.org.
- On the right side of the homepage under REGISTER, click "Volunteer"
- Choose "Register as an Individual"
- Next create an account or sign in
- Scroll to the bottom of the "Your Fundraising Goal Page" and click next stop
- Please note VOLUNTEERS DO NOT NEED TO FUND RAISE, but can if they would like to
- Complete contact information, and additional information (this is where you can choose your volunteer role!), click next step
- Agree to terms, click next step
- YOU ARE ALL REGISTERED TO VOLUNTEER!