A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
P.O. Box 545934
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as a Associate you are required to contribute a minimum of 5 hours per week
- Associate must be willing to attend the meeting in EST Timezone and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- STW™ will provide a "letter of recommendation" to interns, students & professionals who are able to showcase outstanding performance for school/university credit and for professional references.
Save the Water™ is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW™ also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW™ because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is “Contamination free, healthy water for all”
To learn more about Save the Water™, please visit www.savethewater.org
Supports the Marketing group and Branding team in establishing temporary and ongoing relationships with like-minded for-profit and nonprofit organizations to support the project's goals and overall mission of Save the Water.
What you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for building and maintaining a positive company image by managing communication strategies and tactics that promote related products and services, organizational developments such as new business ventures and support overall brand positioning and messaging.
- Support the Branding Project Leader with public relations campaigns, including but not limited to:
- Development of outreach communication plan
- Cultivation of Media contacts promoting Water Science cause
- Promotion and positioning of STW™ Science volunteers as water authority resources
- Monitor and provide consultation on public's awareness of the STW™ cause
- Responding to email correspondence regarding general inquiries
- Responsible for planning and implementation of external communications initiatives that support Save The Water
- Attend monthly Marketing group meeting and weekly Branding meetings. May also be required to attend other team meetings, as requested.
- Report to the Branding Project Leader.
- Complete the Timesheet at least on a weekly basis.
- Complete timesheet on a weekly basis.
Apply Now if you have:
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience (6 months to 1 year full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
- International Volunteers