Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
PO Box 1414
We are currently working on assisting Kaua‘i’s communities recovering from April’s major flood disaster and are seeking work-traders experienced in farming, construction, mechanics, electrical, and other trades to assist with rebuilding various agriculture and housing projects. Willing to discuss with anyone interested, but a willingness to work hard and give back to the community humbly through this project is important to us.
What we provide:
- Covered platform for your own tent
- Transportation to work sites across Kaua‘i
- Hot running outdoor shower
- Pure filtered drinking water
- Lunch for work crews on work days
- Cooler space to store food and grill to cook on
- Some solar electricity available - charge station for phone/computer only
We’re in a beautiful location right off the highway in Kilauea. Beach is 15-25 minute walk, <5 minute drive. Bus stop is 10-20 minute walk, <5 minute drive. 3 full days per week work trade minimum.
Apply now! Offering stays from 2 weeks or longer-term through Labor Day. Very flexible. Couples welcome, but we cannot accommodate children or pets at this time.
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Send some info on you - background, experience with farming/gardening or trades, passions in life, intentions while visiting Kaua‘i, duration of stay, etc. and a recent photo.