A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
PO BOX 19204
Writer needed to write quarterly newsletters and edit our training content and promotional materials.
We are currently seeking someone, preferably residing in the Philadelphia tri-state area, skilled in the following:
- Create, plan, and write newsletter
- Create Brochures
- Coordinated with business owners for advertisement and collected funds
- Corrected layouts, replaced images and photographs, and changed fonts as necessary
- Created catchy headings and excited readers for reading the articles in full
- Ensured newsletters are distributed among members of organizations in time
- Excellent attention to detail and editing skills
- Experience in gathering and implementing story ideas
- Skilled in formatting texts with images and photographs
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, and MS Office Suite
- Ability to draft clear, concise, and precise sentences
- Ability to coordinate and negotiate with advertisers and newsletter contributors
- Responsible for monthly newsletter publication
- Format and edit news received from various contributors
- Search and convince businesses for advertisement in newsletter
- Plan and develop inspirational stories for the monthly edition
- Write editorial column and invite special guest for lectures and presentation.
How To Apply
Submit your inquiry directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.