Short-Term (few weeks/months)
In this project, we cooperate with an educational organization in Alegria. They are committed to transform learners into service-oriented citizens who are globally competitive. The organization is 60 years old and has been offering different outreach program for the locals like Education, Health, Livelihood and Community. They have built 3 health centers in the upland barangays of Alegria which aim to deliver primary care to the marginalized communities. Over the years the organization has developed different programs to help poor people such as organic farming and livelihood programs.
- Organization of community outreach program
- Medical mission to the upland communities
- Experience rich historical and cultural exchange with students
- Exchange of cultures through music, sports/games, food, language, etc.
Dates: July 12 - July 22, 2018
More information and enrollment: http://cadip.org/volunteer-in-philippines
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Apply online through Cadip's website: http://cadip.org
or give us a call:
USA: 646-657-2900; 310-882-7400; 617-841-0400
Canada: 604-628-7400; 416-943-4900; 514-316-8500