Ebook Collaborator/Writer Needed -- Writing experience necessary
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Blue Faery: The Adrienne Wilson Liver Cancer Association
Times of day
A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Do you love stories? Do you devour books? Do you read tons of nonfiction, especially memoirs? Do you have some writing experience?
Then you may be the perfect candidate for our E-book Collaborator/Writer position.
We need someone - with writing experience - to help us compile written interviews into a logical, storytelling structure for our patient advocacy ebook for cancer patients.
This project is:
- A collaboration with our president Andrea J. Wilson, whose writing has won national awards.
- A virtual position that will be done primarily online with Google Docs and Zoom meetings.
- An opportunity to be a published author depending on your level of contribution.
You must submit:
- A current resume/CV
- A nonfiction writing sample (up to 1000 words)
How To Apply
Applications without writing samples will not receive a response.
- Please send a nonfiction writing sample of 1000 words or less.
- If it was published, please send that information as well. Thank you!