Training and development officer
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Eternal Life Organization International Ministries
Times of day
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
plot 644, nsereko gregory rd
A training and development officer handles the learning and professional development of an organization’s workforce. Trainers equip staff with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out work-related tasks. Training and development officers help with the ongoing, long-term improvement of employees' skills, enabling them to fulfill their potential within their organization.
Activities are likely to include some or all of the following:
- Participate in identifying training and development needs within the organization.
- Design and expand training and development programs based on both the organization’s and the individual's needs.
- Consider the costs of planned programs and keep within budgets.
- Devise individual learning plans.
- Produce training materials for in-house courses.
- Manage the delivery of training and development programs.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Evaluate training and development programs and amend and revise them as necessary
- Help line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
- Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages.
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Kindly go to our website ( www.eloiministries.org) under the categories page, you will find Volunteer with us link, click on it and it will provide you with optional pages which have a downloadable application form on each one or contact the Executive director directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com