Help kids with Special Needs
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Play-Place Autism and Special Needs Center
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
41105 Technology Park Dr.
Play-Place Autism and Special Needs Center is an amazing new center for children and young adults affected by autism and other special needs challenges. We need patient and caring volunteers to assist the families that visit us daily. Impact projects include:
- Share your passion for arts & crafts in our Art Studio
- Guide creative projects in our Lego Room
- Assist in our Computer Cafe
- Work with students to complete a pre-planned fun activity at one of their field trips to Play-Place
- and much more!
How To Apply
Signing up to volunteer at Play-Place can be done at:
You will need to attend Volunteer Training before volunteering. Please arrive to training 15 minutes early to complete a short volunteer application. You will also need to bring your picture identification (Driver's License, Student ID, Passport or State ID) for background check purposes.