Accounts Receivable and Payable Clerk
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Habitat for Humanity of Burlington County and Greater Trenton-Princeton, Inc.
Times of day
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Habitat for Humanity of Burlington County and Greater Trenton-Princeton
Maple Shade Township
Habitat for Humanity was founded in 1976 by Millard and Linda Fuller. We operate in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Guam, and Puerto Rico, in addition to affiliates in more than 90 countries. Our mission is to transform lives through decent and affordable homeownership. For over 30 years, Habitat for Humanity of Burlington County and Greater Trenton-Princeton has collectively built 150 homes while serving 49 cities and over 750,000 residents.
Habitat for Humanity of Burlington County and Greater Trenton-Princeton is looking for a volunteer with accounting experience to work up to 12 hours per week with the chief financial officer.
The main responsibility of this position will entail performing ad hoc projects related to Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable as directed by the chief financial officer.
· A minimum 3-5 years Accounting/Bookkeeping experience; ideally work for non-profit or retail organizations
· Intermediate experience with Quick Books
· Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills with strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Demonstrated intermediate skills in the use of excel and proficiency with other MS Office software
How To Apply
If interested in this opportunity, please send your resume or list of qualifying experiences to the ReStore Volunteer coordinator, Laura Van Booven at: email@example.com If you have questions please call the ReStore Volunteer Coordinator directly at: 856-441-2707