Publicity Coordinator Volunteer (Unpaid)
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by AMP Ministries DBA Hands in the Community
Hands in the Community
P.O. Box 6842
We are looking for a volunteer Publicity Coordinator...it will be your job to spread the word! Please note that this is an unpaid, volunteer position.
In advertising, the goal is getting people to buy. In PR, it’s getting people to talk. In promotions, it’s both.
This position covers an array of responsibilities. You might design contests and giveaways, for instance, or you might develop sponsorships for events. Sometimes, you might even write sales letters and press releases. You key responsibility is to publicize our ministries in the best possible light.
The ideal candidate will exhibit:
- Strong organizational, written and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with people
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Positive, enthusiastic, and comfortable public speakers
- Creative thinking, flexibility, detail-oriented, ability to manage multiple tasks
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
Past experience with a non-profit organization/charity is helpful.
- Training Provided