Application Assignment Coordinator for K9 Protective Vests Program
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Vested Interest in K9s, Inc.
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
PO Box 9
Application Assignment Coordinator needed for K9 Protective Vests
Nationwide non-profit is seeking an application assignment coordinator to work from home. Hours are flexible (days/evenings/weekends) AVERAGE of 3-5 hours per week. This unique role serves as the liaison between the organization and law enforcement officers.
This would be a rewarding position for an animal lover and those who support law enforcement.
Vested Interest in K9s, Inc. is a 501c(3) non profit organization whose mission is to provide bullet and stab protective vests and other assistance to dogs of law enforcement and other related agencies throughout the country. We have proudly provided over 3000 ballistic vests to law enforcement dogs in 50 states at a value of 5.7 million dollars.
- Candidate would be responsible to communicate by company provided email with volunteers and law enforcement agencies.
- We are seeking an individual with strong interpersonal skills, who is reliable, organized, detail oriented and has the ability to multi-task.
- The ideal professional would possess initiative to act on opportunities, be a good team player with a sense of humor and positive outlook.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel , email and facebook communication.
- A mobile device (smart phone), laptop and/or desktop computer is required along with an active facebook account.
- All potential candidates are subject to a background check.
Candidates please complete our online volunteer application at www.vik9s.org under HOW TO HELP and Volunteer Now. VOLUNTEER APPLICATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL POSITIONS and must be completed prior to consideration.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE ONLINE VOLUNTEER APPLICATION AND BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED for consideration of any volunteer opportunity as noted below. Individual emails will not be answered unless the application process has been completed.
This allows us to determine your area of interest, experience and availability for matching with any open volunteer positions.
- Training Provided