Program Coordinator, Entrepreneurship (Africa)
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Institute for Social Advancement
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
276 5th Ave Suite 704
Institute for Social Advancement (ISA) is a 501c3 which aims to bring together bright minds to solve the world's most unique problems. ISA operates in Lesotho, Kenya, and Ethiopia. The organization work in the area of peace education, social entrepreneurship, working with refugees, and teacher development in higher education. We are seeking a Program Coordinator to improve ISA's flagship program. The Program Coordinator will be contributing towards building an entrepreneurship ecosystem throughout Africa. Lastly, he/she will help us out in planning an executive experience tour in Nairobi for this upcoming September. More information will be disclosed about this event.
Responsibilities for this volunteer role:
- Manage the programs road-map that enables participants deliberately practice entrepreneurship in the startup phase
- Proactively remain up to date with every entrepreneur to quickly identify where they are struggling, and connect them with the right resources to support them
- Build relationships with other investors, accelerators, and companies globally
- Manage event planning and logistics for experience tour events
This is an unpaid position, however school credit can be supplied. Please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
- International Volunteers