A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
6115 S Santa Fe Drive
PURPOSE OF JOB: Support day-of execution of concerts and other special events by greeting guests, providing directions and answering basic questions.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Greet guests as they arrive in a friendly, welcoming manner.
· Answer questions and direct guests to the appropriate locations (i.e. box office, cooler check, restrooms, etc.).
· Remind guests of items that are not permitted in the Event area.
· Shifts are available during concerts (Saturdays/Sundays and select weeknights, May-September) and other special events as needed.
· During concerts, shifts last from 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM. Additional shifts are determined based on the event’s needs.
· Outdoors, onsite at Hudson Gardens (not within sight distance of the concert stage).
· Black capris or pants and white shirt with sleeves.
· Water bottle and sun protection. An umbrella if needed.
· A name badge (provided).
· Must be aged 18 or older.
· A friendly, welcoming demeanor.
· Stand for the duration of the shift.
· Talk or hear.
CONTACT: Community Programs & Outreach, 303-797-8565 ext. 306 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Training Provided