Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Volunteer in partnership with a local association in Rabat, focusing on women’s rights and empowerment. The association offers legal advice and training to women, as well as holds meetings and conferences to discuss and advocate for women’s rights. Their goal is to bolster citizenship and women’s rights in developing communities, particularly in North Africa.
Throughout the program, you’ll assist with the following activities:
• Offering literacy and foreign language education
• Opening the debate on women’s rights
• Giving media coverage to women
• Raising awareness among the community
• Training the new generation on advocacy strategies
• Producing researches and publications on women’s issues on national and international level
Participate in the association’s daily operations, as well as assist in the organization of leisure activities and workshops. You can request to join any activities and fields of work.
Language: English or French
Accommodation: The participants will stay in a host family.
Duration of the project: The volunteer placements are from 2 to 12 months.
Find out more about this and other volunteer opportunities in Morocco at: http://cadip.org/volunteering-in-morocco
For programs in other countries check out: http://cadip.org
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Apply online through Cadip's website: http://cadip.org