2018-2019 Youth in Service AmeriCorps Team Members
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Youth in Service AmeriCorps at Community Youth Services
Times of day
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
711 State Ave NE
Join the Youth in Service AmeriCorps team at Community Youth Services(CYS)! We are accepting applications now for our 2018-2019 team. Serve in full-time positions (40 hrs/wk) at local schools and non-profit organications as tutors, mentors, program assistants and volunteer coordinators.
A full list of position descriptions can be found on our website:
Benefits of Service:
- Receive a monthly stipend of $1,307 to help cover housing costs and expenses.
- Ongoing professional development through bi-monthly team meetings.
- Qualifying student loans may be put into deferment during the service year.
- Receive a $5,920 education award upon successful completion of the program.
- Members are eligible to receive basic health care benefits. Spouses and children are not eligible for benefits.
To apply or for more information:
(360)918-7830 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stipend Provided
- Training Provided
How To Apply
To apply, submit an application and references to our listing at: https://my.americorps.gov/mp/listing/viewListing.do?id=78490&fromSearch=true