A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
c/o Creative Visions Foundation
18820 Pacific Coast Hwy Suite 201
EOTO World uses the talents of professionals to advance its mission in order to develop effective global youth activists working toward the international agendas aimed at eradicating poverty and building a culture of peace. The organization is looking to bring on a digital marketing expert to its remote-based team.
The Digital Marketing volunteer will direct digital marketing for EOTO World that is well crafted, mission-centered and effectively advances the strategic direction of the organization. The Digital Marketing volunteer will manage a small team to implement a digital marketing strategy that includes content, social media, email and mobile marketing.
This role is a part of a volunteer collective and as such, is non-paid. However, compensation is applied through the organization perks and recognition system where points accumulated are redeemed at the end of each fiscal year.
The time commitment for this role is a minimum of 5 hours per week, including supervision meetings for at least a 1-year tenure, renewable on an annual basis.
- Plan, develop, implement and manage overall digital marketing strategy
- Assist in the recruitment,and training of the Marketing and Promotions (MAP) Team
- Manage and lead MAP Team
- Provide input and co-management of the marketing budget
- Stay up to date with technology trends and recommend best practices suitable for the organization
- Manage and oversee digital marketing channels
The volunteer will be supported with opportunities for professional development, including access to achieve Google Adwords certification and other such opportunities as they arise.
EOTO World honors time off with a total of 4 months worth of organization downtime that team members are encouraged to take time to unwind. In addition, requested time off is allotted for up to 2 days out of each month, excluding the 4 months of downtime automatically provided.
- Masters degree in Digital Marketing or similar field OR Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field + 3 years digital marketing experience
- Hands-on experience with SEO, Google Adwords, Analytics and CRM software
- Project management experience
- Frequent, steady internet access, including the ability to participate in video conferencing
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, other languages a strong plus, especially official UN languages
- Training Provided
- International Volunteers