A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
P.O. Box 545934
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as a Project Leader you are required to contribute a minimum of 8 hours per week
- Project leader must be willing to attend the meeting in EST Timezone and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- STW™ will provide a letter of recommendation to professionals who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
Save the Water™ is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW™ also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW™ because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is “Contamination free, healthy water for all”
To learn more about Save the Water™, please visit www.savethewater.org
Leads the Partnerships team in establishing temporary and ongoing relationships with like-minded for-profit and nonprofit organizations to support the project's, goals and overall mission of Save the Water™.
What you will be responsible for:
- Manage on average 2-3 volunteers within the Partnership team, holding them accountable for their work.
- Write, plan and implement business, community and public organization to achieve partnerships with Save the Water™’s cause and mission.
- Plan and conduct weekly team meetings - including sending agenda, taking meeting minutes and conducting follow up with Marketing Associates on Partnership team.
- Works closely with the Fundraising Group to improve fundraising.
- Works closely with the Publishing Group to develop external communication.
- Provide monthly report of your team’s progress to the Director of Marketing.
- Attend monthly Marketing group meeting.
- Complete timesheet on a weekly basis.
Apply Now if you have:
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree completed or equivalent work experience (at least 3 years or more full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience.
- Requires self-direction and must demonstrate effective oral communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
- International Volunteers