Lansing Transportation Specialist
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by American Red Cross, Mid-Michigan Chapter
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
1800 East Grand River Avenue
Every two seconds someone in the U.S. needs blood. The Red Cross is the largest distributor of blood in the United States, and we need your help to ensure the safe transport of blood to our facilities and hospitals. Apply by going to redcross.org and clicking on volunteer.
- To deliver safe transportation of blood products.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
- Demonstrate reliability.
- Able to volunteer 6-8 hours a week.
- Training Provided
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
For questions, contact email@example.com.