A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
P.O. Box 545934
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as an Executive Assistant to President you are required to contribute a minimum of 5 hours per week.
- Executive Assistants to the President must be willing to attend meetings in EST Timezone and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- STW™ will provide a letter of recommendation to professionals who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
Do you know what harmful contaminants are in your water? How it gets there? What effect it has on your families and environment? Save the Water™ (STW™) is the one looking for answers.
STW™ is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW™ also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW™ because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is “Contamination free, healthy water for all”
To learn more about Save the Water™, please visit www.savethewater.org
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to provide an administrative support to STW™ President. In this role, you'll handle a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities, including managing shared calendar and events, responding to emails. The role will also be responsible for preparing and editing correspondence, documents, and presentations. You will also assist in conducting research on local events in Miami area.
What you will be responsible for...
- Manage President’s calendar based in Google Drive
- Research and keep track of local events which President can attend and market STW
- Attend meetings & take meeting minutes on Google Hangouts
- Put in a minimum of 5 hours per week and respond to emails within two (2) calendar days
- Complete the PWR at least on weekly minimum basis
Apply Now if you have..
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience (at least 1 year full time paid corporate/ non-profit work experience)
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skills and internet research skills required
- Knowledge of Google Drive and Gmail
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public.
- Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
How to apply:
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
- International Volunteers