A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
463 Maria Avenue Suite 201
Help keep seniors healthy at our Wellness Clinics! RN/PHN needed!
Description: Registered Nurses or Public Health Nurses - this is an opportunity to gain experience working with seniors in a clinic setting. Volunteer nurses administer B-12 shots, counsel clients with medical concerns, monitor vitals, perform foot care, and help seniors manage their medication.
About Us: East Side Elders helps our seniors live full and rewarding lives — in the home and community they want — for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
Hours: 2 works per week - Thursday or Friday mornings or early afternoons. Volunteers can also choose to help out on a more occasional or fill-in basis.
- Graduation from an accredited college with a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or Public Health Nursing
- Must pass a background check
- Able to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds in a caring, courteous manner
- Gain experience working with seniors and people dedicated to helping seniors
- Make a difference in the lives of seniors in the community
If you are interested in this position, please contact us:
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:
How To Apply
Please apply using our online application form - thanks!